Health & Safety
At the Hermosa Inn, the safety and comfort of our guests and team members have always been a top priority. In accordance with CDC guidelines, along with recommendations from state and local health authorities, we have implemented the following enhanced safety and sanitization protocols throughout the Inn so that we may safely welcome guests back to our boutique hideaway.
- Signs are posted throughout the Inn encouraging frequent hand washing, use of masks, and physical distancing whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizing stations are now located in key guest contact areas including hotel lobby, LON’s reception, fitness room, spa suite and in all private event spaces.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing high-touch areas.
- Valet parking is temporarily suspended to minimize contact
- Bell service is available, and carts will be sanitized between guests
- The Fitness Room is available to one guest (or family) at a time in 50-minute intervals. All equipment will be wiped and sanitized between guests
- Lounge chairs at the pool have been rearranged to allow for appropriate physical distancing between parties
- All surfaces at the pool (lounge chairs and cabanas) will be sanitized with increased frequency throughout the day
- All casitas will undergo a thorough cleaning and sanitization process following guest departure with additional focus on all high touch areas to include door handles, light switches, TV remotes, telephones, thermostats, bathroom fixtures, and vanity mirrors.
- Housekeeping services for guests with multiple night stays will be available upon request. For the safety of our guests and associates, housekeeping services will only be performed while guests are not in their casitas.
- If guests decline housekeeping service but request fresh linens or trash removal, bags will be available to facilitate this request. Guests may leave bags with trash or linens on the patio for removal, and fresh linens will be left on the patio.
- Turndown service for all guests will be upon request and will be performed provided guests are not in their casitas.
LON’s & LON’s Last Drop
- All dining rooms and the patio have been reconfigured for appropriate physical distancing between tables
- All bar stools have been removed
- Reservations are required so that we can appropriately manage the number of guests in dining spaces
- All menus are single-use
- Condiments will be presented in sealed, single-use bottles. Salt & pepper shakers will be upon request and will be sanitized after each use
- All surfaces will be wiped and sanitized between guests
- All team members will wear masks
Team Member Practices
- All team members will have their temperatures checked before each shift. Anyone who presents with a fever (100.4 degrees or above) will be sent home immediately
- All team members will be encouraged to stay home if not feeling well
- Team members will physically distance whenever possible. Masks will be provided to all team members.
- All hotel team members will adhere to the American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA) Stay Safe protocols. All LON’s team members will adhere to National Restaurant Association safety guidelines and protocols